Monday, November 14, 2011

Good morning!

Hope you all had a great weekend.  We were busy. We had our 8 year old grandsons "Superbowl" championship football game as well as the housewarming.
The housewarming was a great success and the ballgame was "super". They won and were undefeated the whole season. They played at the college stadium in our area. We all felt so special. The whole season was played in practice fields and we sat on lawn chairs. Couldn't see a thing at ground level. So this game was truly fun. I hope to have a layout done soon.
Anyway today's post is to thank a couple of people. A couple of weeks ago there was a blog hop and I won one of the prizes.
I won the stamp set offered on Cricut Couple, Bobby and Jill's blog. It was generously donated by Kim, My Craft Spot. It is a very special Christmas set and I can't wait to use it.
So my next project is a couple of Thank You cards for these special people. Kim's stamps are really wonderful.
I just wanted to say thank you very much.
thanks for looking and God bless.  You should pay them a visit, lots of great inspiration.
Hugs, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It looks like you will be putting these stamps to good use! :)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY STEPHANIE!!! You got it! YAY!!! I am so excited that you won and I just can't wait to see what you make with them! Thanks so much for always spending so much of your time visiting our blog. Big Crafty Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete