Sunday, November 27, 2011

Good morning!

beHope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Did you blow your checkbooks up on Black Friday? I did not get anything I shopped for. I was looking for things for my grandson.Guess I'll have to pay full price if I can even find it. I did come home and order the County Fair cricut cart from cricut.com. I have wanted this one since it came out in June. So I was real happy about that. Hope you had better luck.
Now to the card. (believe it or not) Last year I met this sweet person on the MB on a RAKs Challenge. We exchanged several messages and I participated on a couple of challenges. Then things got real busy with my mom. Even after she died I didn't have a lot of time for challenges. We exchanged birthdates and I tucked it away wanting to remember to send her a card. Well she must have done the same thing because she sent me a beautiful birthday card in June. (so sweet)
Well, this is November and I remembered to send her one.
Happy Birthday from Elegant Cakes cut at 1.2
flower from my stash
Leaves cut from Freshly Picked at 4.37
Cuttlebug embossing folder, corner die cuts and some bling
Thank you for looking and God bless you all.

Hugs, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Stephanie,love your flower.Glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The colors are gorgeous. Super find too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stephanie, this is SO beautiful! Love the colors. We also love our beautiful Thank You card that you sent us. Your cards are always perfection! Big Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Steph! Thanks for the
    e-mail... Was super busy Thanksgiving weekend..... I spent a lot of time clean! UGH! Store looks amazing though.... :o) My Grand Opening is Dec. 1st! I'm hoping to have a lot of people coming in.... Keeping my fingers crossed! Miss visiting you... had a few minutes to spare before doing a little more work... Have a great week my friend!
    Hugs! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Stephanie! Love the embossing and the birthday font! I enjoy seeing the inside of your cards--always pretty!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete