Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hello!

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is starting out well this morning.
I got started on some things I will need for Christmas. YEA!!!
When I first saw the box card design, I knew I wanted this for the gift cards and cash for my kids. It really is an ingenious design.
I first saw the design on Splitcoast Stampers. Peggy  from Daily Grace Creations also posted a tutorial.
I only used 1 cricut cut on this project, the initials. They are cut from Tie the Knot and cut at 1.71. The label is a Spellbinders, labet 4 set. Also a couple of MS edge punches and some inking.

Thanks for looking and God bless you all. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie, your box cards are really pretty. I like these for gift cards too. I think I'll be making some for Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just amazing! What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh. When I just wrote my last post, the word verification thing was "Boogerboy"... BWAH HA HA HA HA HHA HA!!! What's up with that?!? Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, what a great idea TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible!
    I am really enjoying catching up with your blog.
    So many beautiful things that you have created.
    Love them all.
    Please know that even if I do not leave comments under every post that I do visit.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete