Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! How about this, a new post 3 days in a row. Yippee!!!
This is my second mini album. But... before I get to that I want to tell you about a celebration.
There is this wonderful and inspiring blog, Cricut Couple, that is a husband and wife team. I'm sure most of you are already followers, but if you haven't heard, they reached over 500 followers during the Craft Spot blog hop. They have some wonderful prizes for followers who leave comments and are chosen. Check out the button my sidebar. Their blog is always a bright spot in my day. (along with a few dozen others) lol Congrats to Bobby and Jill. Oh yeah, I was picked to win the stamps from the blog hop on their blog. Thanks again Bobby and Jill.
Now for the album. (hope I'm not boring you)
For this one I used:
Graphically Speaking - remember cut at 2.76
Picturesque - flourishes cut at 1.47
Mini Monograms - scalloped circle cut at 4.5
leftover flowers made from a Sizzix die,pearls from Michaels,ribbon, glitter, punched butterflies, buttons and bling





Hope you like it. Thanks for looking and God Bless. Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the flowers and the paper too. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so lovely & elegant! You did a beautiful job!

    I am the Guest Designer at 3 Girl Jam today and they gave me some candy to give away. Stop by if you get a chance. Everybody is welcome!
    Hugs!
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely goregeous!!! Off to catch up some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe... Thanks so much Stephanie! BTW... Your stamps went in the mail today. Can't wait to see what you create with them! OK... For this project today... WOW!!! So... when can you come over and show me how to get the roses to turn out that pretty? Mine just don't seem to turn out that beautiful. I really love the colors you used too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I think this is really beautiful! Great job! The flowers are so pretty. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool, Stephanie. I'm liking these albums as gift ideas a lot. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie, I love this album. It is gorgeous. Such pretty detail.

    ReplyDelete