Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good morning all

I have been so busy, like everyone else. I gave myself permission not to worry about cards this year. (just too much pressure and it hasn't been a great year, lots of extra stress) But there are a few that need to be remembered. We've had lots of deaths in the family this year and I seem to have lost my mojo. (temporarily I hope. This is a simple card, not quite my usual style but I hope it works.
 I used Gingerbread cartridge for the sleigh cut at 2.65". The label is a nestie and the snowflake is a MS punch.The greeting on the front is a Studio G stamp and the inside sentiment is from My Craft Spot stamp set. I won this stamp set from Cricut Couple and My craft Spot. Thank you both!
I hope to get out of this stupor I've been in ans start creating again.
Thanks for looking, love reading your comments. They are like the best therapy. I so love all my blogger friends.

Hugs and God bless, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely. Love the sleigh with patterned paper. Merry Christmas my blogging friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterned paper and your decorations inside. I chose not to do the inside (haven't posted yet) just so I could get done ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the sleigh and paper! Inside looks great too!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete