Friday, December 16, 2011

I really am still here

Has everyone gotten through with their shopping?  I got the bulk of mine done by Dec. 1st...then I stalled. I got a little more done this week.
This one page layout took 3 weeks to finish. I think I', finally happy with it. I don't remember where the cuts came from or the sizes. The paper is K&C double-sided paper. I fell in love with the whole stack. I used a lot of stickles. (which I love)
Anyway here it is:
Thanks for looking and God bless you all.

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect. I love the stickles too. The Christmas tree is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO, esp. the vintage Santa. Taking the time to do this during holiday prep, wow!

    ReplyDelete