Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good evening

Hi, everyone. I thought I'd post some of my first Your Story album. It may not have a lot of embellishment but you can get one done in an evening. It really is a help to actually get something finished.
I ordered my Your Story from cricut rewards. I also ordered several album kits. I used the school kit to scrap some of last year, Pre-K.
I won't bore you with every page, just a few. I did personalize his cover. He loves it. He grabbed it when I was finished and keeps it in his room.
I used DCWV Playtime stack for the cover. The little inchworm is from Creat a Critter. Most of the extras on the inside pages are stickers from the kit and my stash.
It's not a great piece of work...remember, a 6 year old loves it. lol




Thanks for looking and happy crafting. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I have a little fella in pre-K and I'm always struggling to get some 'NON-GIRL' stuff to scrap - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! Sure your little one will treasure it.
    My daughter made her PK last year and I haven't made her album yet. Should start soon if I don't want to pile and mix the pictures from last year with the ones from this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Stephanie. It's fast and any child would love it. They want them quick while everything is still fresh and with the pages being laminated, the album is durable. Our Kindergarten teacher made up books with the kids pictures in and divided them up when my son when to school, but I hadn't thought of doing it, duh >.< This could include all your son's favorite things ;- ) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie,this is fabulous! Such a precious keepsake.
    I've been trying to leave you a comment all week but blogger wasn't playing fair!!Just installed google chrome and seems to have worked.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a GREAT BOOK! And the fact that the little guy likes it... is what really matters anyway! :o) Actually the pages look great and I can see why Gabe really likes looking at it.. it is his special book after all! :o)

    ReplyDelete