Friday, January 20, 2012

Hi, all!

Well, I haven't made a new card. Yesterday was spent in the Dr.s office.So I thought I would post some of the stuff I cut out for my nieces, little girls, birthday party.
I used Birthday Bash for the scalloped banner cuts. The large 3D Eiffel tower is from Summer in Paris cut at 8". The poodles are from Once Upon a Princess cut at 4" and 8".
 She is fixing candy "bars", one for grownups and one for babies. There will be a Happy Birthday banner and one with pictures from every month of this first year.I guess this weekend she will decide what else she needs.
There is also a crown from Summer in Paris. The crown and 3D tower are for the cake. She already has a lot of decorations and the invitations, I'm just doing some extras for her.

Thanks so much for looking. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. It all looks so very cute, Stephanie. Love the eiffel tower with the poodle and the banner is great too. OK, it's all great ;- ) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh How PRETTY! LOVE the poodles and tower and the crown is fab! She's gonna have a really Fancy Dancy birthday party! LOL I think it's great that you can create these items for her party... :O)

    ReplyDelete