Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hi, all!

Well, I think this my last "have to" card this month. This one is for another niece.
I used Paper Lace for the happy birthday and the shadow cut. They were both cut at 4.41. I cut an extra shadow at 4.76 to hi-lite the happy birthday cut.
I used Home Decor for the cupcake and the cherry cut at 3.12. I cut it 2 times so the icing and the wrapper could be different papers. I cut the cherry 2 times to layer a red cherry on a brown stem. I used red glitter, a MS butterfly punch and a stamp from my stash for the sentiment.
Hope she likes it.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I love that swirly Happy Birthday on the front. And, the inside of your card is just as pretty as the outside...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been debating on getting Paper Lace or Paper Lace 2 ( money would help also, ha ha.) Your lovely sentiment make me want to get them even more ;- ) TFS, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Stephanie! I Like the front sentiment with the swirls.... and as always the inside is just as lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Stephanie and love the cupcake on the inside.Have a great weekend.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete