Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Thursday

Yes, it's Thursday and I have a card to post. YEA!!! I'm still going through my craft room and throwing out and hoping I remember where I put my supplies. Do you ever do that...put things in the perfect place and when you need it you can't remember where that perfect place is? That's the story of my life. Oh well back to business.
This card is for my wonderful SIL. Her b-day was on the 9th. I had to call her and wish her a happy day and let her know I hadn't made her card yet. She understood, as long as she gets one.haha
This card has only 1 cricut cut on it. The cupcake is from Celebrations cut at 2.65 and layered. The flower is from my stash and the labels are nesties, labels 4. The paper is DVWV and I used the MS branch punch. I added a little bling and some ribbon from my stash and "voila"...a card is born.

I hope she likes it. I actually made 2 other cards that day, YEA me.
Thanks so much for stopping by and maybe leaving a comment. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Very CUTE! I LIKE that flower and all the pretty bling on the outside and inside of the card! It's a really great card! So happy to hear you've made a few more cards! YEA for you! Looking forward to seeing them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you over achiever you, 3 cards and cleaning your room too! ;- ) You make us all look bad. Very cute card. Can't wait to see the others. I always find the things in the perfect place when I don't need them and when I need the (about 2 days later) I can't remember where that was, ha ha! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so amazing Stephanie! I know what you mean about the craft room. Mine seems to swallow supplies quite often. I try to pride myself on being very organized, but it's almost like I have to have everything out and looking back at me. If I put it in a drawer, forget it. I will not remember I have it until after I needed it. Hee! Hee! Isn't that terrible?

    ReplyDelete