Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new beginning

Hello everyone. I hope all is well with you. Tomorrow my grandson goes back to school so things will be a little closer to normal. My oldest son is here until the 7th and my hubby is on vacation until next Monday. Hopefully I will be able to create again soon.
This post is about my darling DIL. She LOVES Rick Springfield. For those of you who don't know who he is...he was an actor/singer during the 80's. He was a real heartthrob. One of his hits was Jessie's Girl.
Well, we have a couple of venues in our area that books concerts and gets some pretty big acts. (The Judd's, Cher, Willie Nelson to name a few)
On Dec. 9th Rick Springfield was here and she got to go. She got to go backstage and meet him. My son bought her a signed guitar from him. She has been "giddy" ever since.
So when she had the pictures printed up, she was playing around with some borders. Thus was born this Christmas card,
We've had a great time kidding her about her "crush".
Thanks for looking and commenting. God bless and hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. This card turned out adorable. She looks so happy, what a fun treat for her. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun for her ;- ) The card turned out great. Isn't it cool what you can do with a computer and a photo! Have a great week, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! A signed Guitar?!? Holy Cow! That's so cool! Thanks for the story! What a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' AWESOME is that! A photo with Rick and a Signed Guitar!!! Nooo way! She is super lucky.... I LOVE Rick Springfield... I wish I was Jesse's Girl! Ok... now I'm gonna be singing this song all day!

    ReplyDelete