Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday, Yippee!

It was so nice not to hear an alarm clock this morning.How about you? Did you get to wake up nicely? Hope you're having a great day. I just designed my last "have-to" card for January. Now I'm waiting on Gypsy to charge.
So I thought this would be a good time for a post. I wish my life were more exciting so I would have some interesting posts. Actually I wish I could record all the amazing things that come out of my grandson's mouth. As some of you know he is six and understands a lot more than you'd think. He is always making us laugh. He really has our numbers. Sometimes I think he understands us better than we do. But I digress onto the card.
This is for a very special aunt who lives in Florida.
I used Damask Decor and cut the Teapot card feature with layers and envelope at 4.06. I decorated the teapot with some punched flowers and bling.
The inside of the card of the card has punched flowers, MS branch punch and bling. The sentiment is a stamp from my stash and MS corner punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Did you notice? We have a few new followers. Thank you so much , I so appreciate it. Love having the company.
Hugs and God bless, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. It is so elegant
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Stephanie! I love how you used the punch on the corners of the inside and I really love the floral arrangement too! It's all just so pretty! I made a card with this cut once and really liked it. I am gonna have to do more of them. It's such a fantastic card shape. Thanks so much for reminding me of it. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie, I visited yesterday but was having commenting problems. Glad I can comment today! Love this beautiful card! One of my favorite cuts too! Inside is so pretty with the flowers and punched edges!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely paper for the teapot, Stephanie, but I esp. the way you finished the inside this time ;- ) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Stephanie! I love the teapot and the corners... they add such elegance to your card! :o)

    ReplyDelete