Monday, January 30, 2012

Well, it's Monday again

I think I really hate alarm clocks. Mine goes off at 3:45 am . Ugh! Oh, well, it is what it is. Now onto today's card.
Our brother-in-law had an outpatient procedure the other day.They decided to keep him overnight because he had a drain. He came home the next day in a not too comfortable state. Hopefully the comfort factor gets better fast.
Here is his card.

I used B is for Boy for the bandaid and owie cut at 1.71. The ambulance inside is from Everyday Paper Dolls cut 1.82. Speedy recovery is from Everyday Popups cut at 1.12. The Get Well Soon is from Phrases cartridge cut at 2.53. I hope he likes it.
Thank you all for looking. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Poor BIL! Your lovely card is bound to cheer him up!
    In answer to your question on my blog,the die cuts the whole piece out. It's so easy and versatile.Click on my link to My Creative Time and go to the shop and you can see it and there may be a video(sorry can't remember!)
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great get well card, Stephanie. I may have to CASE this sometime ;- ) Hope he's better soon ;- ) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your BIL.... I hope he gets better quickly... And your card is sure to put a smile on his face! It's sooo cute and would make anyone recovery quickly! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfect! I just love this card. Best wishes to your family! Hope he's better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie, what a cute get well card. Hope your brother-in-law is feeling much better. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete