Saturday, January 14, 2012

YEA!!! It's Saturday!

It was so nice to wake up this morning without an alarm. That just doesn't happen enough. Hope you're all having a good day. I have a card for you today. Last night I put together my first Your Story album. You can't add too many embellies, but I guess that's why you can do one in an evening. I just have to decorate the cover.
OK, back to the card. My BFF, who lives across the street) had a birthday on the 11th. This is her card.
I used DCWV Black Currant papers for this one.
 The rosette is from Ribbons and Rosettes, p. 50, cut at 5.02 X 2.5. I used the medallion on p. 63 cut at 2.52.
Happy Birthday is from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 2.88.
The snowflakes are punches.
I hand-delivered it because it was so thick. She loved it.

Thanks for looking. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! The rosette looks so elegant, the paper you chose was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that DCWV stack totally AWESOME! :o)
    That is such a pretty card... I can see why your BFF liked it.... I LOVE the rosette cut you chose... Has a nice elegant touch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rosette, Stephanie. Don't you love when you can go thick and hand deliver ;- ) Love how you finished the inside too. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Stephanie! Don't you just love that black currant paper? It's our favorite! We still have a ton of it because we are always afraid to use it up. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete