Monday, January 23, 2012

Yea, Monday! (not quite)

Hope you are all getting a nice start to your week. The weather changes haven't been so great for my knee and hand problems. That's why it's not quite a "yea, Monday."But hey, we make the best of things, don't we? (that's what crafters do, isn't it?) I have a birthday card for you today. I have 2 nieces with birthdays this week. So here's todays.
This niece loves purple so I always try to use it.
I used Damask Decor for this one. I cut damask 25 card feature and layers at 3.94.The layer 1 cut is on the inside cut at 4.06. The envelope for damask 25 is cut at 4.41.
Happy Birthday is from Stamping cut at 1.71 and has lots of purple glitter.The sentiment is from my stash and MS corner punch on the sentiment page.

Thanks so much for looking. Have a great crafty day. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Pretty colors and what a lovely cut.... I really like the inside... Great Card Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Stephanie.Love the corners.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, this is STUNNING! Love the purples! So Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Stephanie. Love how you used the cut on the front and the corner punch on the inside ;- ) Very, very pretty. I know what you mean about the weather. It messes with my head >.< Hope it's settled for a while.

    ReplyDelete