Thursday, February 9, 2012

another son, another birthday

Hello.
Well, my day didn't quite as planned yesterday. Got a little bit of crafting done, but not near enough. So I'm back at it again today. Yea!
Today's card is for another son with a birthday this month. I spent days thinking about what to do for his card. Then he told us he just bought a new set of golf clubs so I scrapped my card idea. He gets a golf card too.
I guess as they get older golf looks really inviting. It's also something they can teach their boys.I really like that they are getting back into it. (especially now that they can buy their own clubs) lol
So here is his card.


Recipe:
Wild Card - Its your day cut @ 9,35
Sports Mania - golf addict cut @ 2.65
All Sports - golf cart cut @ 3.47
Beyond Birthdays - Happy Birthday cut @ 1.71
Celebrations - cut @ 2.06
Well that's it for today. Thanks for looking. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie.

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Stephanie,the cart looks fantastic!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fantastic! I love the colors you used and those cuts are great! I need to check out that cartridge! Hee! Hee! You little enabler you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great guy card, Stephanie. Love the cuts you used and the added ballon too ;- ) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, Very, CUTE! At least you know what kind of card to make your boys since they're both into Golf! LOL I really like that golf cart on the inside.... Try and get some more crafting done! :O)

    ReplyDelete