Monday, February 6, 2012

Fore!

Hello all you glorious people. (Don't I sound chipper?) I'm trying...very hard.  It is Monday.
Well, surprise, surprise I have a new card today. My oldest has a birthday tomorrow so this is his. He lives in Florida and he comes twice a year to see his "old" parents. We just love his visits and Gabriel thinks he's the greatest thing since Spongebob. Anyway he and my hubby share some hobbies...guns, bowhunting, fishing and golf. They are both really into golf right now. Both have new sets of clubs. So there is lots of golf played when  he visits.That's the subject of his card. Take a look.

I used All Sports for - golfer, p. 43 cut at 3.25; Fore phrase, p. 27 cut at 2.29; golf bag, p.43 cut at 1.76.
The negative cut flag background is cut at 6.25 x 4.75. I used the leftover flags from this page to decorate the front and inside. To this I added golf ball buttons from my stash.
The flag with the hole cutout is from EDPD cut at 2.29.
Make a Wish is from Sweet Treats cut at 1.24

.Thanks so much for looking. Hope everyone has a creative week. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie.

6 comments:

  1. What a nice birthday card. I love the golf ball buttons and the plaid shirt and hat are great! I'm sure your son will love it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card! I'm not into the "GOLF" scene! But I LOVE how your card turned out and your son is gonna love it too! How cute are those golf ball buttons... LOVE THEM!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for your son, Stephanie. The golf is suppose to be great in Florida too, so I'm sure you husband loves to get down there and visit as well ;- ) Happy Birthday to your son! Love the way you did the inside top, esp. Very cool. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Stephanie.Your son will love it.Those golf balls are a fabulous touch.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful design! You are SO clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous masculine card! Great job with all the Cricut cuts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete