Sunday, February 12, 2012

Good morning!

Hope everyone is well and warm. It is pretty cold this morning. It's only 43, but in the south that's cold. Tomorrow we're supposed to have rain, again. I know we were in a drought for months but the last 2 weeks have really been soggy. And then a new crop of mosquitoes hatch. Ugh!
Oh well onto my post. My nieces little girl's birthday party was a huge success. All the decorations I cut out for her looked so cute mixed with the things she bought. She really did a great job decorating.
One of my sisters from Houston came in and we rode together to the party. We were both giving her money so I made the giftbag and card for us both to use.
They came out pretty cute.
I used:
Once Upon a Princess - giftbag cut at 6.53, pink poodles cut at 2.53, cupcake cut at 2.18 and the "L" initial cut at 1.59
3 Birds - Life's a Party - Diva cut at 1.8
The tag was a couple of cuts I had leftover from another project.

Thanks for looking. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Stephanie, these are so cute! The colors are great too! Sounds like a fun party! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they are pretty cute!!!

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Stephanie and I love the bag.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gift bag and card are adorable, Stephanie. I love how they look with the damask paper. Sooo cute and elegant at the same time ;- ) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bag and card! Love the papers and of course the pinks! Love the Diva phrase too!
    We have had cold days and rain too but the temperature is suppose to be 70 middle of the week! Crazy Louisana weather!
    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day my friend!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects---I really like the papers you used & the poodle image, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very CUTE! LOVE the bag and the card and I'm sure your sweet great niece did too! :O)

    ReplyDelete