Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I am trying to get over an upper respiratory/sinus/asthma week. Now I have a lingering cough. Hard to get over when you get older. What fun.
Today is the first time I have actually cut something out.  I made this simple card which wasn't a very good choice. It's the cupcake from Hello Kitty Greetings and the layers don't fit well. I stuck it together anyway. Not my best work. But at least I did something.
I'm trying to get my creativity started again. I have been visiting all of you and have seen amazing work. (in between my naps, that is) haha
So here's the little cupcake card cut at 5". I really need some crafty mojo to happen. I have two anniversary cards for two sisters to make next month. So I guess I'm easing into it.
Hope everyone has a great start to their week.
Thanks for visiting. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie.

7 comments:

  1. love this little cupcake from HK! :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cupcake card. Sometimes the simpliest cards are the sweetest!

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Stephanie! I love it! So glad you are feeling better. There is nothing worse than a nagging cough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cupcake card. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am already a follower of your for a long time - thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel much better soon Stephanie!Love this card,I think it turned out really pretty.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear your ill.... I hope you get better real soon.... Your card is super simple and yet sooo cute! It's a fun card! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute cupcake cake! Hope you are feeling better and getting over that cough!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete