Thursday, February 16, 2012

Last Valentines

Hi, all. Today I thought I would post my hubbys V card. It's just a simple card. Couldn't quite get into a real "Valentine" mode this year.
Of all carts, I used Once Upon a Princess.( Which goes you can't always tell what's on a cart by the title.) I cut the frog with the crown and his layers at 2.65 and the little lips punch has Glossy Accents on it. On the inside the word "my" is cut at 3.47, also from OUAP. I used the Mickey Font for the word prince cut at 1.35. Happy Valentines Day is a stamp.

But I'm not quite finished yet, today's a twofer . I'm posting the card I made for my grandson to give his paw paw.
This was my first time to use Smiley Cards-can you believe it? I cut the cute heart at 3.12 and the XO at 2.65. Plus the valentine stamp.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Valentines! Love the crown on the frog! Cute hearts from Smiley Cards! I do not have that cartridge and have not seen many images. I like those! Of course, I always love the finished inside of your cards!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! I love the big heart and that happy smile...so cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! They are SOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! They are both soooo CUTE! What Fun Valentine's cards! I didn't make my hubby anything! LOL Oh well! I didn't get anything either... So I guess that's fair! tehehehhe

    ReplyDelete