Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentiney cards

Yea! It's Friday. Hope everyone is feeling well. I am slowly getting my February stuff done. Family birthdays, classmate birthday parties , Valentines Day and it goes on and on.
Well these 2 little cards have a story behind them.
Two of my grandsons, 8 and 11, are getting these Hello Kitty cards. I know that sounds nuts but there is a reason. You see at Christmas I spent weeks asking them what they would like from us. Like most kids nowadays, they have everything. They kept telling me they didn't know. I don't know why but Hello Kitty was very big in our area this Christmas. You could get everything in Hello Kitty. My Walmart still has a pink HK microwave available.
Anyway I told them since they couldn't give me any ideas, I would just outfit them with HK everything. I wanted to decorate a present with HK but I just didn't have the time.
So I thought Valentines would be a great HK card day.
Here they are. I used HK Greetings and cut the card feature with the heart at 3". The rest is just punches and stamps.

Thanks for looking. Hugs and God bless, Stephanie
I'm also entering these in a couple of challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - child's card, use pink red, and white
Cooking with Cricut - Valentiny cards

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I love it! I'm sure your grandsons will have a big laugh when they open these - you're a riot! :) :) :) Thanks so much for sharing your cards (and your story - which cracks me up!) with us at CWC this week.
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable and I love that you are giving them to your grandsons!! Ha!! :D Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    Lisa
    FCCB Design Team Member
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I would love to see the faces of your grandsons when they receive these :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are adorable, Stephanie and I love the story behind them ;- ) TFS!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! What fun! Sure would like to see their faces when they open up these little darlings...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - too fun! I love these cards! Thanks for joining us this week at CWC :)

    ReplyDelete