Monday, March 12, 2012

Cat-itude!

OK, you haven't entered the "twilight zone" this is really my second post today. Lately I'm lucky to get 2 posts a week.
Yesterday I made the note cards and this morning I made a card for 4 challenges, This one was fun to make and it was my first time to use the Meow Lite cart..
I think this one turned out pretty cute and I love when I can enter a challenge or two.
I used Stretch your Imagination for the birthday cake. It was cut at 3.6".Meow for the "queen" cat cut at 3.71.  (I love this cut.)
mine...all mine - computer generated
Happy birthday from DCWV Celebrations stack
These are the 3 challenges I'm entering:
Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge me Monday, use a cat, lion or tiger
Exploring Cricut - use a food cut
Cardz TV - use a birthday cake
Shes a Sassy Lady - linked to this challenge too
Pink Cricut - Sarah Hamer's link up party
Thanks so much for looking. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

18 comments:

  1. Great job and welcome to the challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card.Love the kitty's crown and the fun sentiment.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card! Love the cat and that yummy cake! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Stephanie! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable card. :) Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is one sassy little cat...lol! Very cute with that little crown on her head and the cake looks yummy. What a fun card! Happy to see you join the challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute! I love the glitter. Thanks for stopping by my blog-it was so nice of you to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very cute!!

    Melissa
    myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card, love the sparkle, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! Love this! It is so stinkin cute!
    Tracy M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the sparkle on the cat bday card. Thanks for entering Exploring Cricut challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card! Thanks for sharring and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not sure how I missed this one. Must be because I'm behind on e-mail, but I look for yours... >.< Anyway, Love the sparkle on that cake!!! And that kitty does seem to have cat-itude, ha ha. Very fun, Stephanie ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card!!! I love the yummy looking frosting and that cat...what a queen:) Love this! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card! I love how it turned out too!

    ReplyDelete