Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Easter chick

Hello, again. I have another card for you. I actually made 2  yesterday. Yea!
I needed an Easter card and BBB2 is having a challenge  I can enter. You need to use a chick.
This actually turned out pretty cute. I enjoyed making it.
Challenge - Bitten by the Bug 2 - use a chick
I used:
Celebrate with Flourish - chick cut at 2.46
Holiday Cakes - Happy Easter cut at 2.29
Easter 2010 - bunny cut at 2.29 and grass cut at 1.0 and 1.82

Thanks for visiting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

12 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Great card, I like the sentiment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling little chick card. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 chick/bunny challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Easter card! Love the Cricut cuts and your cute sentiment!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute chick! And cute card inside and out. Love the spring colors!

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable chickie and wonderful spring colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your Easter cards are adorable! I love the chickie cut that you used. Thanks of sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo "tweet"! Adorable both inside and out. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card...the sentiment is just perfect...I love it...and we got a chickie and a bunny!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your creations with us at BBTB2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool card, Stephanie. Love the colors and paper. The bunny inside looks good enough to eat ;- ) and less calories too! Now I'll have to go and get my Easter decorations out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! It's so festive and springy!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete