Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter window card

Good morning! Hope your day is beautiful. This is our 3rd beautiful day in a row. Temperature is already climbing pretty high. The temp in the house has been reaching 80 in the day and I have to run the AC more. Hate to see what our bill will be in the middle of summer. Oh well, I digress. I have a new card to post.
I made this Easter window card for Sheila's, She's a Sassy Lady, linky this week. You were to make an Easter card with a window welded on your Gypsy. (her gypsy made simple video) Such fun. So glad I finally learned to use my "G". I bought mine at launch and only used it for cart storage. Then last May I bought the E2 and made myself learn to use it. I hated not being able to control where on the page you could cut.
Anyway, here's the card recipe:
Baby Shower - card feature cut at 3.74
Easter 2010 - bunny cut at 1.47
George - oval for window cut at 3.0
Jubilee - banner cut at 1.35
MS Seasonal cake - grass cut at .76
Added some punches flowers and green bling and  inside patterned paper cut with a nesties die on my Cuttlebug. Finished with a sheer ribbon bow and clear stamp sentiment.
Challenges:
She's a Sassy Lady - Easter window card made on Gypsy -Weekly Linky
Stuck on You Sketches - use a bunny
So thanks so much for the visit. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie I just love your card and I am sure the person that gets it will too! I love all the detail with the grass and look at that bling! WOW! Thanks for playing along and sharing with us at She's A Sassy Lady today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Stephanie.Love the window and sweet rabbit cut.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just precious! I love all the little details... especially the way you added the grass on the bottom. It looks so real! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the window and the cute bunny! Great job!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ph WOW! I LOVE your shape card Stephanie! It's sooooo CUTE! :o)

    ReplyDelete