Sunday, March 4, 2012

Good morning!


Hi, all. I hope you are all having a great weekend. We're in the middle of another kindergarten "fun" school project. More about that later.
Today's project is a decorated gift package. My cousins' daughter is getting married in May and today is her bridal shower. I'm really looking forward to it because I will get to see some relatives I haven't seen in months. Plus this cousin is one of my favs.
Here's the recipe:
Wedding cart - Love sign cut at 3.88
Splish Splash - tag cut at 5.0
Mother's Day Bouquet - large flower layers cut at 2.29, smaller layers cut at 1.71
Center rose and rose on sign is a Sizzix spiral rose die.
Leaves on tag is a Sizzlets die and leaves on the sign is a MS punch.
The flourishes are a Sizzix die.
5 petal flowers are a MS punch and tiny flower accents are a 1/4 hand punch.
A lot of inking, stickles, a silver bow on the tag and a clear stamp finish it off.
Thanks so much for looking. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I LOVE that flower! I hope you enjoy the shower and visit with relatives! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stephanie, this is gorgeous! What a great way to give a package! I have never taken the time to decorate something like that, but I am certainly going to try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous!! What a beautiful gift package!! I love the pretty colors and all of the amazing details!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great, Stephanie ;- ) Simply love the flower! I keep meaning to use that Love stamp and haven't yet. I've never thought to decorate a package like that. What a wonderful idea. So much cooler than just a gift tag. TFS!

    ReplyDelete