Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Guy Box

Happy Saturday! It's really not a bad day, very warm.
But last night on the MB I learned how to use TBBM 2 with the Gypsy and cut it on my E2. I was really  excited that I was able to understand and actually complete the instructions as stated. I made a tiny box and it turned out perfect. (the white one)
This morning I was dusting (a job I HATE!). My husband has several rings, collected since teen years when we went "steady", in a little glass heart trinket box of mine. Way too much for the box...wouldn't close and I was always spilling them. So I decided to make him a box for his "treasures".
TBBM 2 to the rescue. I chose the square box on page 59 and cut it at 10.53. Used the DCWV Guy Stack . I even used a sentiment from the stack. Took about an hour, I'm not a fast crafter. Anyway it came out pretty cute and if he messes it up, I can always make another one.
Thanks so much for visiting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Love the treasure box for Hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boxes came out great I have that cart also but haven't worked with it yet. Is the gypsy linked yet to have TBBand more 2?
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following and stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi STEPHANIE! I've been sooo busy lately... finally got a chance to come by to say HI! I LOVE this box... it turned out wonderful! Still have TBBM 2 on my must have list.... I also checked out your other posts and they are just as WONDERFUL! I'm hoping this week will be a little slower.... Glad I got a chance to see what you've been up too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your boxes Stephanie. Great DP on your hubby's box.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your box turned out, Stephanie. Your idea for one was great too. I haven't gotten that cart yet. I was able to pick up TBBM for $15 at Menards at a great sale! I get spoiled by those deals, ha ha. I'm sure I'll break down at some point, but haven't needed it yet so I've been putting it off for now. TFS!

    ReplyDelete