Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday

My day has gotten better as time goes by. I think it may be because I did something new with my E2 today and didn't have any trouble.
Earlier this week I posted a birthday card for a family friend and I'm fixing to repost the front of it. No, I haven't lost my mind. There is a method to my madness.
My husband has a friend who makes hand made things like knives and money clips. The knives are beautiful and not inexpensive. (of course my hubby has some ordered) The money clips are made of elephant hide and have strong magnets and are laced together. Really a wonderful gift. OK, onto the post.
Enter the new TBBM2 cricut cart. (love it) I made a pillow box for the clip.
Recipe:
TBBM2 - pillowbox cut at 5.61 x 7.23, Happy Birthday written with the E2 at 1.98 (my first time) using the Chomas mini pen holder
Holiday Cakes - elephant cut at 1.28
The reason I am showing the card again - I added the elephant to the front of the card to match the box.
Labels are scalloped rectangle nesties.
Thanks so much for visiting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. So, so cute! I love the little pillowbox and the matching card is just adorable! What a great little set for your friend, I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It certainly is a Happy Wednesday! Look at how fun these projects are! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box turned out fabulously and love how you made the card be part of the set.
    Stephanie if you get a moment send me an email I have a little something for you.
    Jayne x
    jayne.tates@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set, Stephanie. Love that striped paper :- ) It's such a happy feeling set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this set! The pillow box is adorable and the card is just sooo darn CUTE!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete