Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hello Tuesday

Hope it's a great day wherever you are. Another spring day here...high 84. We aren't having much of a breeze so it actually is getting quite hot already. Hate to see these temps so early. No telling how bad it will be this summer. OK, back to business.
I have another card for you today...I know, shock!  This one actually works for a few challenges. (which I love)
Exploring Cricut challenge - Spring and use any or all of these colors,pink, green, yellow, purple, blue and/or white (I used them all)
FCCB #104 - gentle animals - I used a puppy
Link up party with Sarah Hamer at Pink Cricut
Recipe:
Nate's ABC's - wheelbarrow with the puppy cut at 2.81 with all layers
Pooh and Friends - grass cut at .81
Cupcake Wrapper - Spring cut at 4.10
MS double sided butterfly punch, MS single small butterfly punch and 1/4" flower punch.  Silver beads in the flowers, inked edges, glitter and a stamped sentiment finish it off.

Thanks so much for visiting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie Come back soon.

15 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Love the wheelbarrow with that sweet little puppy riding in it. And all of the flowers! Beautiful!!! Love the bg paper, 'spring' and that little butterfly. Love the finished inside, too! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love the little puppy in the wheel barrel , it brought a smile to my face, love the colors! Great card!
    I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. I've never seen that cut of the puppy in the wheelbarrow before, but it's adorable. I think I'll have to try and re-create with another wheelbarrow and puppy from 2 different carts that I have. It's such a cute idea. Love your details with the flowers and the butterfly added too, Stephanie ;- ) Great job inside as always too!!! TFS! Just open your window, turn on a fan or 2 and enjoy the weather ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Stephanie.Love the colours and such pretty tiny flowers.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ADORABLE card!!!Love the tiny flowers.

    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Thanks for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I just love your card. Great use of those cartridges. Thanks for playing along with us at the FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Stephanie! I really have to get the Nate and Kate cartridges. I have wanted them forever! Every single detail is just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, how sweet! I like how you added the silver balls in the middle of the flowers - how creative. Thanks for playing at Exploring Cricut!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very, very cute! I love that sweet little pup in the wheelbarrow...he's adorable! And your field of flowers are just the perfect spring setting, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card! Love the butterfly border!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card - inside and out! Those pretty spring flowers are lovely underneath the wheelbarrow. Great job!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooo CUTE with that wheelbarrel and the adorable bunny! Great Spring time card Stephanie! :O)

    ReplyDelete