Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Late post...for me

Hope everyone had a great day. I wasted a lot of time today. I decided to cut out each flower layer for each flower on Flower Shoppe. That takes some time. I cut them all at 3". That was fine for the spiral centers, but I didn't like the other layers. So Lots of time and paper wasted. I was pretty disgusted with myself. But then late this evening I decided to make a card. No real clear idea in mind. So I do have something "in Progress." Hope I get a chance to finish it tomorrow.
Tonight's card is another anniversary card. I have 2 sisters with anniversaries in March. This one is at the end of the month.
I love the fact that the carts on the E2 are now able to be used with the gypsy. I will use them so much more.
I also got a new printer. So now I'm not limited to stamps on hand or cricut phrases for the sentiments. I felt like I was working with half a brain without a printer. OK now on to the card.
Cricut Essentials - labels on front - 1 @ 1.94 and 1 @ 2.06 and layered
Spellbinders dies on front with punched flowers and pearls
inside:
Storybook - label @ 5.59
Indie Art - rose cut @ 3.35
greeting - clear stamp
sentiment - computer generated
More spellbinders on the corners, punched flowers and pearls.

Thank you so much for visiting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely card, Stephanie. All that cutting must have taken a ton of time too! Love the blue on this card, of course I am partial to blues, ha ha! I always think about doing all the cuts of a cart, but then I never find the time. Wow, that is a lot of work!!! I like when people use to post the cheat sheets with all the photos of all of the cuts, before Cricut had their had books up and I cut print them out and put them into a notebook. It made a lot of them easier to see then looking at the small images in the handbook. Some people did a lot of work cutting all of those out to do that, but Cricut shut down their sharing of the cuts for copyright reasons, I think. The ones I have are very useful though. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete