Monday, March 12, 2012

notecards

Hello and happy Monday. (can Monday really be happy?) It's a very gray day today. Still getting a little rain. We are so soggy.. This week is spring break so no baseball games. Next week when they resume the new crop of mosquitoes should be out in full force. That's always fun. YUK!!! Oh well, onto my notecards.
I think they came out pretty cute. My hubby seems to think the initial should be fancier and not have the fancy designs as a background. I told him they can be any way I create it. He always has an opinion and sometimes I just don't want to hear it. He sometimes makes me doubt my choices. So sometimes I choose to ignore his input.
Anyway these cards are made with leftover die cuts from spellbinders dies. I just couldn't waste them, could I?
The "B" is cut from Sophisticated cart. The larger one is 4 x 4 and the smaller ones are 3 x 3. The background papers are all scraps.

Thanks so much for looking. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. I think they turned out great, Stephanie. My husband always wonders why I ask for his opinion if I don't take it, ha ha. Sometimes I just want some ideas and options, but I don't have to follow them ;- ), esp if I like where I was going better. Variety is what makes life interesting ands well varied. Keep that creativity flowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Stephanie.I think the fancy backgrounds work well with the less fussier letters!What do hubbys know unless they craft?!!
    Lol.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these Monogrammed cards. The designs are all really striking and beautiful.

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete