Friday, March 9, 2012

Sis and Bil anniversary card

Hello everyone! Hope you're having a great Friday. We've had 3" of rain this morning. I think our drought is over. Had quite a bit of the wet stuff the past month. Well, surprise...I made a card. I have been trying to put together this card for 2 weeks. I just couldn't settle on a design. Every time I would get an idea and start it just wouldn't pan out. Does that ever happen to you? I just couldn't get a clear picture in my mind.
Well, I found a blog a couple of months ago, Kittie Krafts, and she makes the most beautiful cards with punches and dies. Her work really amazes me. So my inspiration for this card came from her.
This is the sister that got married on St. Patrick's Day. I didn't want to go to crazy with the shamrocks this year. She loves daisies and the colors yellow and green. I think they'll like this one...evfen if it doesn't have any goats, chickens or guinea pigs on it. lol
Recipe:
Paisley - 12 petal flowers cut @ 2", 1.65" and 1.18"
Hoot n Holler - "always" cut @ 5.24"
Florals Embellished - "we love you" cut @ 2.41"
The scalloped frame and the label are nesties. I also used 3 or 4 different flower punches and a shamrock punch. I used 2 different MS leaf punches and an EK daisy border punch. Lots of inking and bling. Lots of dimension too.




Thanks for looking. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Stephanie.Love all the dimension to your pretty flowers and great spring colours too.Have a good weekend.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Stephanie! Love the pretty flowers and colors! Gorgeous details with the punches!
    We had about 3 inches of rain last night and more is predicted this weekend. Can you believe it is in the 50's today after being in the high 70's!
    Have a great weekend!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are wonderful, Stephanie ;- ) Love the rows of daises on the inside too! I'm sure your sister will treasure your card. Your inking gives it loads of extra dimension and depth. TFS and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! What beautiful colors! This is gorgeous Stephanie! Oh Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete