Monday, March 19, 2012

Thinking of You/Happy Easter

Good day all. Hope you are all having a great Monday. So far, so good here.
I have a card for you today. My mother's cousin lost her husband a few months after after my mom died. She and my mom were very close and stayed in touch by phone. They lived only 2 hours apart but neither could travel.
I am not a phone person so I send her cards once in a while. So this is for her.
I only have one cricut cut on this one.(odd for me) The spiral flower is from Flower Shoppe cut at 3".
Then I used an assortment of punches and dies in my Cuttlebug. I have never used so many punches on a card.  I've had some of these punches for years and "never" used them. I worked on this card 3 different days. I kept adding little touches. Lots of stickles too.





Thanks so much for the visit. Love to read your comments. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
I've decided to enter a challenge, 103, at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. You have to use 3 flowers, I think this qualifies. (Flower Shoppe)

12 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. The inside is just as pretty as the outside.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card... the colors are so soft and pretty. I hope you have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely wonderful, Stephanie!!! Love the flowers ;- ) Such an amazing job. I can't begin to guess how long it would take me to make, I'm a slow and deliberate crafter too. Oh, I also love the corners. Have a beautiful week ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card you did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. Your color choice is great and you did a great job with the inside of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card! Love all the punched flowers!

    Melissa
    myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Stephanie! I LOVE the details of this card! All the beautiful flowers and the added glitter.... It's lovely and anyone would be lucky to receive this beautiful thinking of you card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the flowers and the papers. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW your card is just GORGEOUS!Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS CARD IS BEAUTIFUL!! I love how your card looks beautiful inside too :o) thank you for joining us at fccb!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so beautiful!! All the details you put into this card, from the front to the inside are amazing! Great Job!! Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
    Melissa – FCCB DT
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete