Friday, March 2, 2012

Yea! It's Friday.

This has been a long 2 weeks. I think I'm finally getting out of a slump. I'm actually starting to create again. Yippee!
Today I got a nice surprise in my emails. I received an award ! Jayne, of Jayne Designs, sent me the Green Blend award. If you haven't been to her blog, you should pay a visit. She is so talented and makes some gorgeous projects. She loves to make boxes and 3D objects and always takes her decorations to the next level.
She has been a great blogging friend to me and always lifts me up. She also has a wonderful sense of humor.

 
Here are the terms under which this “Green Blend Award” are to be given.

1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

I am choosing to pass this award to the following blogs...
Bobby and Jill at Cricut Couple
Glenda at Glendas Cards
Debbie at Beginner cards,creativity and what-not. My view
Theresa at Scrappers Anonymous
and of course
Jayne at Jayne Designs
It's hard to pick just 3.  A lot of them have already received
this award but I needed to mention them also. They have kept me going this past year. I appreciate every bit of time they spend here.  Anyway thank you all so much for all the help and encouragement.
Have a great weekend. Hugs and God bless you all, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! So glad you are feeling better and beginning to create again!
    Wow! This award makes my day! I appreciate you and your kindness and of course, love your visits! Thanks you so much my friend!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was getting all ready to comment and congratulate you and then I see my name, Stephanie. Thank you so much. You put a BIG smile on my face ;- ) Thank you for always stopping by my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you! So glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to see all the goodies you will come up with. Love your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are wayyyyy super sweet Stephanie! You know I enjoy coming here every chance I get because you create such lovely things! I'm also happy that your doing better as each day goes by! Your my blogging friend and encouragement goes both ways! I love all your comments too and I think thats what keeps us all going and creating... Encouragement from friends! HUGS to you and I look forward to seeing more and more lovely projects from you! :o)

    ReplyDelete