Friday, April 6, 2012

2nd Anni. card


Good morning all. No school today, yea! Got to sleep in till 6AM. I'm still sleepy, hope the coffee helps. Wanted to get this posted before things get crazy around here.
This is the second anniversary for my husband. This one he got at home. I thought this one came out OK. Here's the recipe:
Sweethearts - heart with couple silhouette cut at 3.71
Victorian Romance - background heart cut at 4.29
Tie the Knot - tags - one cut at 3.12 and one cut at 3.24 and  lovebirds on branch cut at 1.71
small tags on front are a sizzlets die, added some punched flowers, bling, inking, glitter, computer generated sentiment and punched corners
And there you have a card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Appreciate the comments and your time.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, how different it is, my son is home from college and I'm trying to drag him out of be at noon so we can go to lunch ;- ) Very sweet card, Stephanie. Esp. love the addition of the love birds inside. Have a blessed Easter. He is Risen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love all the details and the texture. The couple is SO happy! Just gives you the warm and fuzzies! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwweeee..... Sooo CUTE! I Like the flowers around the heart.... Very pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete