Thursday, April 19, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hi, everyone. It has been so hectic here.Drs. appointments and shopping every day at Michaels, Hobby Lobby and JoAnns.  I bought over a dozen items and didn't pay full price for any of it. Yea!! I got McGill flower shapers kit,  new dies, embossing folders, 4 new B plates for my CB, photo box for storage and some inks. I call this week very good. Now I want to stay home and use all of this stuff.
My card today is a birthday card. It came about because I wanted to practice a flower I saw on a tutorial. This lady is so talented. You can see her work at Kittie Kraft.
This flower is made with Spellbinders - blossom 2. I liked it so much I had to use it on a card. The leaves are Spellbinders dies, flourish is Sizzix die and punches are MS hydrangea.
The labels are handcut rectangles that I used a ticket corner punch on. I won that punc h from Wendy at Livin Stampin Up. Thank you Wendy.
DCWV paper, a stamped greeting, bling and a computer sentiment and you're done.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Playtime - birthday themed project
Little Scrap Pieces - must use a flower
Thanks so much for visiting. Hugs and God bless you all. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,sounds like you've had some great retail therapy!
    Love your card,beautiful flower and love the colour palette.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Stephanie! Love the flower and colors! Wonderful job with the different toys! I have been seeing Michael's daily specials but I live too far away to go each day! Glad you were able to find good buys!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie that you so much for joining my challenge this week with your beautiful flower Card! Great colors, the papers are beautiful and I love the spellbinder leaves I need to put that on my list! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL That shopping wore me out too! LOL LOVE the flower and the card! It turned out really pretty! Enjoy your new craft items! I can't wait to see what else you make with them! Have a Fun weekend creating! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow Stephanie! This is So fun and BRIGHT! Love it!

    ReplyDelete