Friday, April 13, 2012

Good morning all

I'm so glad to be back posting. I didn't leave on some wonderful trip, oh no. I've been having terrible headaches. I worked on this card for over 5 days trying to get it finished to post. It also works for a few challenges, if I'm not already too late. Anyway here goes.
This will be for my MIL on Mother's Day.
The flowers are from Flower Shoppe and some punches
Leaves - punches and die cuts
 Tags and labels - nesties
Happy Mother's Day - a stamp I had
sentiment inside - computer
buttons - my stash
gold bow - ribbon from stash
Added some bling and a punched butterfly and call it done.
Challenges:
FCCB - buttons and bows
Exploring Cricut - April showers bring flowers
My Craft Spot - inside and out sentiment
BBB2 - Mother's Day Card
Cute Card Thursday #212 - Spring flowers
Die cuttin divas #60 - Pastels

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and glad you are feeling like crafting! Thanks for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card - love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! I LOVE all those AWESOME flowers!!! Super job!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Exploring Cricut!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...those flowers are just gorgeous! Such a beautiful card Stephanie! So sorry to hear about your headaches....I know how you feel. I get them pretty much every spring and fall. Mine are allergy related and can last for days on end. Dealt with one all through Easter holiday. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those gorgeous flowers! I love all the details! It's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I pray you feel better. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear your having headaches again..... I hope you start feeling better soon my friend! This card is GORGEOUS!!! Your MIL is one lucky lady! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Your flowers are gorgeous. I am so intimidated by them. I guess I need to bite the bullet and give them a go!
    Sure hope you start feeling better soon. I know I have headaches due to allergies and it is no fun!

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card.... I love love love those flowers.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! This is breathtakingly beautiful!!! Love love love the flowers!! And the tag with the sentiment! Awesome!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are incredible! The flowers on the Mother's Day one are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just gorgeous! Loving those fabulous flowers. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, a beautiful card for Mothersday.I like the different flowers you used on the card.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love the flowers and I love the layering that touch of green between the layers is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Those flowers are gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete