Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New card

Hi, everyone. I have a simple card for you today.
One of our nieces just got engaged and we went to a party last night.
At the last minute I made this card. Yesterday was not the most successful crafting day. Did some glass etching, then broke it. Didn't leave much time for making a card.
I used the proposal and the OXO cut from Sweethearts. Didn't record the sizes but they fit on an A2 card.
The shapes are scalloped oval nesties.
I told you it was really simple.

Thanks for looking and have a great crafting day.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Stephanie! Your card is beautiful -- inside and out!

    Thank you so much for visiting with me, and for your kind words. Yes, I do miss my crafting and all my wonderful blogland family-friends, and I can't wait until I can get back to "my" life. In the meantime, I'm doing what I have to do.

    God has blessed me with a slight break, and I wanted to take some of the time to drop in on my dear friends to say hello and that I miss you all. Although I couldn't say it at the time, your support, words and acts of kindness have helped keet me "afloat".

    I'll be back again as soon as I can but right now I have many others to get to too! Take care and I'll be seeing you!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I'm following you too! And thank you soooo very much for the support over the years! I hope I can give you back as much love as I've received from you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Stephanie! I love how you used the couple on the front and that background paper is so pretty! It's just perfect... as usual... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :- ( How terrible that it broke after all that work. Such a bummer. That card turned out great though. I'm sure your niece loved it, even if it was a quickie ;- ) Don't you love how you can pull something like that off with a few quick cuts when you need to, ha ha. Hope your crafting goes better. Remember, it's fun, LOL! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a simple card it turned out lovely! Sorry to hear you broke some glass.... hopefully when you try it again it will be fabulous! :O)

    ReplyDelete