Monday, April 30, 2012

Stop the presses...

Sorry to be so dramatic, but I've always wanted to do that. I do have a special announcement. Are you ready?I was picked to be a member of the Bitten by the Bug 2 design Team!!!
Can you tell I'm excited? There is so much talent on this blog. I always find inspiration.
This blog has been around for quite a while and it was one of the first ones I got acquainted with. I've seen some wonderful projects here.
So if you've not visited BBTB2 before, you should. There's great challenges and lots of fun.
  Become a follower. You'll be glad you did. May 6 will be my first project for the DT. I'm kinda nervous but also very excited. Hope you'll join us.
Thanks for visiting. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

13 comments:

  1. Congrats my friend! So deserving! You are a great designer! I am so happy to be working with you on the team!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ...what fabulous news! Congrats to you, I know you must be super excited! What a great blog to a part of you and they are very lucky to have you on their team. Look forward to seeing your first post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You will fit right in with the talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Stephanie. Welcome to our wonderful BBTB2 design team. We are so excited to have you join us.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Stephanie, I look forward to playing with you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie, I've emailed you with a question.... please email me ...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Stephanie.So looking forward to working with you.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH! That is sooooo AWESOME Stephanie!!! I'm soooo Happy for you! I can't wait to see your DT Creations! CONGRATULATIONS My Friend!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Stephanie! I'm sure this new adventure will stretch you in some new and beautiful ways ;- ) Looking forward to your first project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Stephanie you well deserve it and I be checking out your project.
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Stephanie! I was chosen as well and I'm excited to be working with all you talented ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Stephanie! Welcome to our team at BBTB2, really looking forward to working with you!
    Hugs
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete