Monday, May 14, 2012

Bakery challenge

(a little but I won't be home at 10:00 and blogger won't let me set the time for posting)
Good morning everyone. It's time for a new challenge at BBTB2. This time it's "anything in a bakery."
Sound like fun? Why not join us.
When you check out the rest of the DT projects, you're bound to get tons of inspiration.
Seems every time I've ever been to a bakery, we bought donuts. So I chose a , wait for it,...a Donut! Surprised? lol

I used Sweet Shop Lite for my cricut cuts.
donut cut at 1.9
sugar and spice cut at .78
Added some glitter on the donut and glossy accents on the pink glaze. The banner strips are hand cut from DCWV Celebrations stack. Inside the banner flags are cut from the same stack. I strung them on some MS twine.
The piece of stamped chipboard is from the CTMH Art Philosophy bundle. The little "candies" are from a dear blogging friend, Jayne at Jayne-designs. She was so sweet to send me a pack of these. Thank you so much Jayne. You should visit her blog...but prepare to be amazed.
Well that's my project. Hope you like it.
Please drop by BBTB2 and check out all the fantastic creations from the rest of the DT.
Thanks for stopping by. We all love your comments.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

15 comments:

  1. Yummy cupcake, Stephanie.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow does the donut look yummy! I'm getting so hungry looking at everyone's fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Stephanie.Love the glaze on your donut.Glad you like the 'candy',they look perfect on your card.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice donut and love the inside too, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another yummy donut! Boy would my granddaughters love one with icing like this. So pretty. Love the finished off inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy looking donut Stephanie, gorgeous card inside and out!
    Hugs
    juliex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yumbo! That is one fancy donut! Really fabulous, Stephanie, and don't worry, I just got mine posted now. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Stephanie! I love the donut all sparkled up and looking so yummy! lol The papers you used a awesome and I love the banner inside the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE and YUMMY!!!! I LOVE Donuts... especially with coffee... yummmmm.... I think I gotta make a run to Maveriks now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummm! I just about licked the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card, Love the papers and colors...

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love how you choose a donut! That is so YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy card! Love the Cricut cuts! Great inside and out!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete