Thursday, May 10, 2012

gift bag

Good evening. Hope all is well. I was shopping all this morning and busy with my grandson this afternoon.
I had my MIL's, mother's day card ready early but I didn't get her a gift till today. She likes clothes, which makes it easy and hard to shop for her.
Anyway, I had a gift bag that would work and it was pretty cute. It had dimensional dragonflies on it. Bright and sparkly.
I added some spiral flowers from the Art Philosophy cartridge. Her card has flowers on it too.
I used the first flower on page 68 for all three, cut at 3.25,4.65 and 5.82.
I like the way it turned out, frankly I like making these flowers a lot.
formed. I'm not used to having someone home with me 24/7. My husband will be home at least a month more so I don't get so much alone time. And then he is retiring, I really have to make my peace with it.
Anyway thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your time. Have a lovely evening.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Wow love your gift bag absolutely beautiful tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this bag?!? Your flowers are perfection and I love all the beautiful dragon flies!!! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well the bag is a gift on its own, just gorgeous and I am sure MIL will be thrilled, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag is adorable, Stephanie. I'd love to get a gift in it. Love the colors together and the prints you chose. Rally neat ;- ) Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete