Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good morning

It's just after 6 AM here and I thought I better get this posted now.  I wish you all a great morning. So far, so good.
I have a cute and simple grad card for you today. I've only received 2 invitations so far. One boy, one girl so 2 different cards. You know one card never fits all. lol
I used Happy Graduation for this one. I love the banners and word art but I'm not too crazy about the owls. So I used one anyway. Did I mention it was simple?
Here's the recipe:
Happy Graduation - "you did it" cut at 3.12 I added a black shadow to make it pop - cut at 3.35
                               Congrats banner cut at 2.89 (I cut 0ff the owl)
Stand and Salute - fireworks cut at 1.43 and .96
Added some inking and glitter and used a MS corner punch inside. Sentiment - computer.
Well there you have it. I think it worked out OK. I have an idea for the "girl" card. Maybe I'll get to work on it today.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Mine started out lousy but is getting better. I lost a day Monday-weird illness.
 So thanks for dropping by. Hope you saw something interesting.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie cool cards and love the color, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you weren't feeling well. You would never know with this amazing card. It's fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you weren't feeling well on Monday Stephanie! Glad your week is turning out better though! :o) This is another great grad card! Great paper and colors! :o)

    ReplyDelete