Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone is having a great day. It's a rainy one here.  So I took the time to make a little project gor my grandson.
He came in from Kindergarten the other day with a paper wristwatch they made at school out of construction paper. Needless to say it did not last long. So , since I had just ordered Paper Play, I knew I could make one that would last a little while.
This morning was the day. This is really easy. I cut it out at 2".  For his wrist it didn't need all the links.
Cutting and assembling took about 10 minutes tops. And he is a very happy camper. This is a really cute cart and I'm so glad I was able to get it so soon. Hmm...maybe some puppets next.

He made sure I put ALL the numbers on the face with hands at 3:00 because that's when school is out. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

4 comments: