Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Tuesday

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I got to do lots of crafting. Yea!  For 2 days I didn't even put on makeup or leave the house. I loved it.
What I have to show you today is the gift box for  my grandson's teacher.  I chose the heart gable box on the TBBM2 cart. It is a fun box to make, very easy.  I also really like using the score tool. Can't wait for other carts that use it too.
I'm going to put candy in the box as well as a gift card. So I had to make a gift card holder too. The box was cut in 2 pieces and glued together so I could make it bigger.
Here's the recipe:
TBBM2 - heart gable box cut at 11"
Recess - ABC cut at 2.18, apple cut at 2.41
Wild card - gift card holder cut at 3.75
Cricut Alphabet - for you cut at 1.75 (digital cart on the E2)
A couple of signs from the DCWV paper and it's done. The labels are nesties  labels 4.


Thanks so much for visiting. I love your comments. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. You did a Great job on the box.I am going to try and make one.The teacher will love it!I do!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute cute cute - great teacher gift tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable box! He'll be the teacher's pet!...too bad school's almost over! Oh well, he probably already was!

    Tell my little "teacher's pet" to talk his grandparents into coming to see us! You owe me a visit! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwweee... This is seriously soooo CUTE!!! The Teacher is gonna LOVE getting this gift! :O) And how lucky for you to spend the weekend crafting! I did get some crafting time in since I was trying to finish the MIL's cards! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute gift! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the gable box, and the DCWV stack is perfect for this project! Thanks for partying with us this week! www.pinkcricut.com

    ReplyDelete