Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hi, all

Today I'm going to show you the fun I had with Tablescapes and Giant Flowers this past weekend. while surfing and visiting blogs I came across Jave Jen Creations. She had made this giant lotus blossom and had a wonderful tutorial. That's one of my favorites on Giant Flowers so I decided to try it.
This was last Friday night and I loved it when it was finished. The center is large enough to hold a flameless candle. I made a spiral flower from Art Philosophy for the center.
Saturday I decided to play with the new cart, Tablescapes. I love this cart. The cuts are so cute. I made napkin rings, butterfly and dragonfly drink clips,3D butterflies and the rosette. They were so cute.
Since Mother's Day was the next day I decided to use it all on the table with the flower as the centerpiece.
Here's the recipe:
Giant Flowers - lotus blossom cut at 6.5 (finished about 10.5)
Tablescapes - 3D butterflies cut at 4.0, napkin rings cut at 4.9, drink clips cut at 2.9 and the rosette at 2.75



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you got a little inspiration.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Your Lotus flower is simply gorgeous! And your table is so spring-y with the butterflies and dragonflies.

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with your table scape. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job with your table scape. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with your table scape. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice - you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful table! Wow! You are really working that giant flower cartridge! I still haven't got that yet, but it's on my list. With your inspiration, I will have a bunch of things to try when I finally get it. Hee! Hee! It's all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! Look at you BEAUTIFUL Table setting... You are really working those cartridges! :o)
    I LOVE how the flower turned out.... and everything else for that matter! Keep up the awesome crafting!!! You're giving me ideas!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete