Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hi all

Well today is the next to last day of school. My gs loves his teacher but he will not miss getting up early everyday. I can't wait. I might get to sleep in til 6:30 am. lol
Today he brought a little treat for his class to take home. They said we could send something as long as it was small.  I didn't want the parents to hate me so I sent 4 little fruity tootsie rolls. in a bag.
Recipe:
Nursery Rhymes - Boy and dog cut at 1.71
Friends stamp - my stash
The headers are very simple. I think the kindergarteners will like them.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. bet it was a huge hit, enjoy your extra winks, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat bags...sure the kiddo's will enjoy!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwweee! Sooo CUTE! Who cares if the parents hate ya! The kids are sooooo gonna LOVE you! LOL
    This was a sweet jesture and I'm sure all the kids will remember this next year.... So make sure you top it! :o)

    ReplyDelete