Monday, May 21, 2012

Ho hum...

Good morning everyone! It's that time again. Are you ready for a fun new challenge at BBTB2?
This week it's "something in the kitchen." Any cartridge, colors, card, layout, home decor whatever you want. Just make sure you use a cricut cut. Doesn't that sound like fun?
This one had lots of possibilities but I finally settled on a coffee pot. I start each morning with a cup of coffee and emails. Helps me wake up,at least that's what I tell myself. Maybe I just like to read emails and visit blogs.
Anyway here's the recipe:From My Kitchen - coffee pot cut at 2.29
Doodlecharms - sun cut at 1.71
The sentiments are from me and the computer and layered. I used a MS corner punch inside.

Hope you like it.
Be sure to visit the rest of the BBTB2 blog team members blogs for their fantastic projects.
Have a great week and play along with us. It's such fun.
Thanks so much for stopping by. We all love comments.
I'm also entering this card in Exploring Cricut-use a cart you haven't used in a while.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

21 comments:

  1. Very cute! Like the coffee pot image! Your sentiment is perfect!
    Have a great day!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy that is one gorgeous coffee pot, love the sentiment. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Stephanie! I MUST have my coffee first thing every morning, so I am loving this card! Love the glitter and the inside of your card is adorable, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kinda morning card.... I start off right away with a pot of coffee. Love this take on our kitchen challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! I don't drink coffee but I do like to have a good cup of tea or cider. All your die cuts are just perfect, the papers and color combo are awesome and your sentiments are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Stephanie,just love your pot of coffee.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, both inside and out. Lovin' the sentiment too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute. I'm like you, I have to start my day with a cup of coffee. I'm really spoiled-after several trips to Hawaii to visit our son I'll only drink Kona coffee. Yum!!! It looks like you used vellum on your coffee pot, though you didn't say. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card! I just adore your coffee pot. You did a great job in this weeks challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Stephanie! It's just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow Stephanie! This is a very cool & Retro Card! The designer paper adds the retro look with the stylish coffee pot! Very COOL my Friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Stephanie! And there is nothing Ho Hum about it... Love that title! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes Yes Yes...coffee it is a morning must..way cool design .....

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the coffee pot reminds me of the ones my parents always had. Great phrase rise and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cut you chose, that cartridge has such fun images. Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fantastic!!! I love that coffee pot and that great bg paper!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute and thanks for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a neat looking coffee pot...I love cold coffee with ice and whipped cream..YUM..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome Card! I love all the glitter. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete