Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day and a challenge

Hi everyone. Hope you're having a great Memorial weekend.  Not only is today Memorial Day but it's also Monday and time for a new challenge at BBTB2. This time it's anything in a garden. That covers so many things. I just got Garden Soup and thought this would be the perfect time to use it. Well, that didn't work out.
I used a cart I haven't used in ages, Country Life and Block Party. (Strange combo, huh)
Here's the recipe:
Country Life - vegies cut at 3.59
Block Party - tomato cut at 1.35
Some cute buttons on the front in the colors of the vegies.. Nesties dies for the frame and MS corner punch. Sentiments are computer generated..

Thanks so much for stopping by. I know you are all so busy but we love the company. For lots of inspiration, stop by the rest of the DT at BBTB2. We all love the comments. Hope you enjoy the challenge.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

14 comments:

  1. Oh fun veggies, Happy Memorial Day, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A veggie delight of a card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Steph.Happy Memorial Day.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Makin' me crave a huge salad. LOL Have a fab rest of your weekend. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute veggie card. I never would have thought to make a card with veggies, even though I'm a huge veggie fan. Thanks for the inspiration. I love the vibrant colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love your vegie card Stephanie! Your vegies are just to cute and those button are adorable! I love the inside of your card too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card you did a nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the veggie theme..I wish I lived on a farm and had my own garden:( Tried to do a small one last year in my big backyard...Hmmmm....not good:( How cute..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to send a card like this to my son in law. We had a big discussion this week about how he is a poor example for not eating veggies. LOL Love the colors and the cute little buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is ADORABLE!!! The veggie cuts look sooo YUMMY!! I LOVE how you designed the inside too... Fabulous job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who would have thought veggies could lookso yummy! Love your card and all the extra details are just perfect Stephanie!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great thinking (Veggie Garden) I agree.. I wish I had a veggie garden also, you made yours look so yummy...

    XX
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute and fun veggie card! Love the buttons too!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete