Monday, June 18, 2012

Birthday and Pearls

Hi everyone.It's a brand new Monday so it's also time for a brand new challenge at BBTB2. This will be my first time to host a challenge.
Since I have a birthday this month I decided the subject should be birthdays and pearls which are the June birthstone.
Any colors, cart, any project but you must have a cricut cut.
Could be a lot of fun how about joining us? After leaving here you might want to check the rest of the projects made by the DT.
I used:
Celebrate with Flourish - present is cut at 4.5 and layered
The cut is embellished with pearls and tiny punched flowers. Sentiment on the inside is on a Nesties Label 4 dies. embellished with leaves and flowers. The corners are punched.
I really like how this one turned out. Maybe it's the colors. I may just send this one to myself. lol

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

18 comments:

  1. Stephanie, love your birthday and pearls, great challenge, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,thanks for a fun challenge.Your card is so pretty,think you should send it to yourself.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun fun challenge, Stephanie. Love your card. Do send it to yourself...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, I had fun with your birthday and pearls challenge! Love your card! Love the present decorated with the pearls! As always, your card is beautiful inside too!
    Sending Happy Birthday wishes for all the month!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pearls on this fancy package. The inside of your card is as beautiful as the outside. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Stephanie! I am loving the color combo and I love the pearls along with the tiny flowers on the gift. The inside of your card is just as beautiful as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and I really love the colours. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Stephanie. I absolutely love the colors you used because they would be ones that would terrify me. I don't know what it is about orange that scares me. And the inside of your card. I've never decorated the inside of my cards so beautifully. Very inspring!. Thanks for picking such a great challenge, really got me to think outside the box this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so pretty! I love that image and the pearls are just beautiful...what a fun challenge! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful and I, too, love the colors!! And look at the inside of your card -- it's as beautiful as the outside!! Wishing you a happy birthday!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so pretty, Stephanie! the colors are devine and those little extra flowers soooo sweet! Fabulous card, both inside and out. Thanks for a great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephanie this is such a pretty card, inside and out! The colors are fabulous and the design is great. Thanks for selecting this fun challenge.

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very fun... The colors shout happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the present! thanks for the fun challenge this week :) happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cool! I love the papers you chose and it's amazing how great the gift looks! Looks like it's really a wrapped gift! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful card Stephanie inside and out! I certainly hope you sent this to yourself!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete