Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day

Hi, everyone.
Sadly I only have 1 Father's Day card to make now.  But I wanted to make a fun one. It's really quite simple and I only used one cart. Know which one, Art Philosophy. This is turning into a very useful cart.
I wanted this card to be from both myself and my grandson. I think it works.
Truly simple and I think I'm getting better at simple. Thank goodness. You don't get much done when it takes days for one card. haha
Here's the recipe:
Art Philosophy - star cut at 3.94, banner cut at 1.71, shape1 cut at 1.5 inked and stamped
sentiment printed on the computer

Thanks for dropping by and come again.
I'm also entering a couple of challenge:  My Craft Spot - Father's Day, Cardz TV - Challenge #110, and Celebrate the Occasion - Father's Day
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

15 comments:

  1. Stephanie, love this card, colors are great and your details, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card..... great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a wonderful card! I used that same paper stack on my Father's Day card this year. It's just perfect for the men in our lives! I love that the inside of your card is just as fab as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great masculine card.love the pattern and colors.great inking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Stephanie. I don't have any to send :- ( and my son is old enough to use Print Shop or PSE and make his own digital cards (as long as I remind him - often.) Love the icon you chose for th front as well as the papers. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Love how the inside is as nice as the out! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card.

    Nana
    mycraftingchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine card! Love your choice of papers and colors. Pretty inside and outside!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love the fabulous colors and how wonderfully you decorated the inside! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Just totally too cute! I'm your newest follower! I'm here from CCC! Follow me too when you get a chance!

    PinkE
    Creations By PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card looks super both inside and out! I love the inking that you've done and the banner is terrific!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Father's Day card!!! Love all the details.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job!! Thanks for joining CTO's Father Day Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Nice!!!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great card, I love it flows to the inside! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Father's Day" Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete