Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Friday, everyone!

Well this is the first day of summer vacation. Wouldn't you know it, I woke up at 5:17 AM. Maybe I'll "sleep-in" til 6 tomorrow. haha
I've gotten quite a few cards done this week. My hands seem to feel better if I'm crafting and my knees don't hurt as much when I'm sitting. So it seems to be a "win-win" situation.
Today's card is an anniversary card for my son and his wife. They've been married 14 years and have 2 beautiful boys. Oh yeah, I can't forget their boxer, Maggie.
 I used a cart I resisted buying, Ornamental Iron 2. (alas  I succumbed) OK for some reason I  am now typing in italics...don't know what button I pushed. Oh well, back to the card. I'll have to figure it out later. Seems every time I get on this computer it turns into an adventure of some sort. Not all of them are welcomed. haha
Here's the recipe:
Sweethearts - Happy Anniversary cut at 1.94
Ornamental Iron2 - gate 6a cut at 4.5 with shadow
Inside I used a MS punch and scalloped epoxy disc made with my Epiphany shape tool. (love those)
Added a little bling, a computer sentiment and it's all done.

Thanks for visiting. I always love the company. Hugs and God bless. Stephanie



5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Stephanie! The inside is just as gorgeous as the outside! Congrats to your son and his wife. I know what you mean about the computer being an "adventure"...why can't it just do what I want it to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I have resisted this cart, but every time I see something made with it I want it more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - I am sure they loved it and Congrats to your Son and his Wife tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Stephanie! Congrats to your son & his wife! They're gonna LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete